Today is officially 25 months since our paperwork was accepted into the Chinese adoption system.
The waiting is just a way of life. Rarely do I tell new people in my life that we are adopting
from China. Someone asked me tonight how many kids I have & I just said "one" ... I couldn't even
get into the "one & waiting for #2 from China" discussion. Once we have Lily's referral,
I will tell anyone that wants to listen.
It looks like China will refer through January 4 or 5, 2006. Bummer b/c that is the "horrid case" scenario but on the other hand, I will be thrilled to finally see referrals for January 2006. It looks like it might finally be our month. If the Jan. 4th or 5th date plays out, we will probably get to see Lily's picture in July & travel in September.
It can all slow down or speed up (ha.ha.) at any time.
After all this time of waiting, September literally feels around the corner. It will be here before I know it. I just need to hang on & keep hoping a little bit longer!!!!!
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
25 Months & Waiting for Rumors ..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Ugh!!
~Raych
Post a Comment