I just posted my heart out -- Internet connection failed & poof! there goes my post since I hadn't saved it.....aahh!!!
OK: I'll just say this - 2 days of referrals for the last 30+ days of waiting. WOW?!?! This is new record uncharted waiting territory. At this point, 2008 is looking like our year for Lily (and not necessarily on New Years day). Craziness in China right now. I don't understand but I know that God has good plans. I have to focus on God's purposes for my life, not my plans, since that is what will last forever.
When the going gets tough, the tough get going ... to Disneyland, that is. We had a great day together at D-Land. We had a perfect time together - not surprising since it is the happiest place on earth (even if every Chinese girl in the LA area happened to be there at the parade sitting right near us!). It's all good :-) Hannah wanted me to buy her some kind of Cinderella doll at Disneyland - we were discussing it this afternoon before Jim got home for us to leave. I told her I wasn't getting a doll for her today b/c going to Disneyland is the treat. I said, "you know Hannah, a lot of kids don't get to go to Disneyland". It was quiet for a few seconds & then she said, "yeah, but a lot of kids do." I guess from her perspective, that is kind of true. Every time we go to Disneyland the place is filled with kids, right? I like her thinking but the answer was still no to the Cindy-doll :-)
Hannah is planning for her Broadway debut -- cracking me up as she asks no less than 100 questions a day about movie making, remembering your lines, how the camera works, when does the agent talk to the director, when do I think she will get to star in Annie? I am not kidding!!! This girl is focused on her dream of being on stage -- I won't be surprised if she gets there. She is very determined & focused -- I love it!!
Friday, April 20, 2007
What's a girl to do?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Hannah, I just can't wait for your stage debut. I'll be there with bells on!! Love you, Aunt Rachel
Oh - that Hannah made me laugh! "Yeah, but a lot of kids do!" I needed a laugh - thanks kiddo!
by the way, can you tell Aunt Rachel to quite being "anonymous" and get a blog for Pete's sake? :)
I am thinking you are right about 2008 being the year we bring our daughters home! This wait is so diffiuclt but I know it is out of our hands. Hannah sounds like a hoot!
Post a Comment