Hannah is a Tiny Shaker ... yes, our 5 year old has inherited my "cheer leading gene". I have not pushed her in this direction, she has just loved to cheer since about age 2 or 3. In fact, 2 years ago she & cousin Jane (they were both 3 at the time) participated in pee-wee soccer. Jane was like the Mia Hamm of pee-wee soccer & Hannah could have really cared less about where the ball was on the field. Hannah literally followed Jane down the field cheering for her, clapping & yelling "Go Jane!" It was then that I knew Hannah might be destined for the cheer leading arena. Too funny. The past few months she has been in a class with our city called "Tiny Shakers." All of the Tiny Shakers got to cheer at a minor league baseball game this past week. On the walk into the stadium Hannah asked "What sport are we cheering for?" I guess I had forgotten to mention that detail ...oops :-)! Hannah had a great time & after the cheering we got to sit in the stands & I explained the basics of a baseball game. Can you tell that we are not a sports kind of family at all.
Saturday, August 11, 2007
Hannah is a Tiny Shaker
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment