Here is my Hannah ... we watched Jon & Kate Plus 8 the other night & the twins were getting head shots done. Hannah liked the idea of make-up & a photo shoot so we had some play time today with my camera in the yard. Very fun.
On a separate note, therapy just came to my backyard. Our city just built a bike trail on the other side of our yard. I rode for miles & miles tonight! This is the cheapest therapy a girl could ask for. I think this is what I will be doing every night until Lily comes & when she gets here I will hook up that little baby rider on the back & we will ride together. Our tax dollars at work ... what a country. :-)
Saturday, August 11, 2007
Photo Shoot
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
That sounds heavenly! Last year during the excruciating passport wait, I walked many mornings in a park near the kids' school and had the most intense prayer sessions at the gym! :) Something about those endorphins!
Post a Comment