Friday, October 26, 2007

21 -- TWENTY ONE -- 21



Officially 21 months of waiting. Yes, you heard me right folks and I might still be counting the months at 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 & 27. I am just praying we can get to China before the Olympics. Never would I have imagined the August 2008 Olympics would possibly play a role in our adoption from China. Maybe for the "next baby" but not for this one. Crazy but at the same time I know & trust that God has a reason for this waiting. He has just the perfect precious little one that is meant to be just for our family. We can't wait to meet her! I am thankful for God's grace as we journey this wait. I am grateful for all those praying for Lily & waiting with us. Won't we all be so excited when we finally see her face?! Kim, I know you have been planning this baby shower for over 2 years .... it is gonna be good!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for the baby shower that Kim's planning. I'll be there!!!

Melissa said...

I am always in awe of the strength you show during this wait. I am trying to stay positive but it helps to read your words. I do believe there is a reason for this wait and I am sure when we have our Lily's in our arms we will understand!

Anonymous said...

We are waiting for a Lily too (Lily Kate) and our LID's are not too far apart. We are 1/10/06.

Hang in there. We will have our girls with us soon!

best,
Susan