Saturday, October 6, 2007

Little Wonders ....

GREAT WALL OF CHINA 06

Look at this wall!! How many years did it take to build this? Do you think the foreman on the job kept saying "six more months and we should be done, guys." I keep saying "six more months and we should have our Lily." Eventually it has to be true, right?!?! For now, I can only pray for the Lord to be nurturing our sweet Lily-Pie.

Rob Thomas, "Little Wonders": I heard this song while driving in the car on January 26th, 2007. That date was exactly one year from the day our adoption paperwork was accepted by the Chinese government. I had never heard this song before and then couldn't put it out of my mind for weeks. I couldn't find it anywhere online at the time. It was a pre-release that the radio station (that I never listen to) was playing. I don't think I had ever listened to that station until that night & I don't think I have listened to them since. I know I was meant to hear this song on that night .... just a little encourage for me in what feels like a never ending "six month process."

Powered by eSnips.com

No comments: