Well, China processed some referrals while we were in Hawaii. Yes, you'd think that would be good news but they only got through another 4 days of paperwork. They are now up to December 14, 2005. Yes, that is paperwork from 2 years ago!?!?!?! At this rate, we are on track to get our referral in July & go to China in September of 2008. Don't even get me started on how my brain has to constantly adjust to the timeline of this adoption. It is almost too much to take.
Hawaii was great but I was actually ready to come home. I guess I am less of a vagabond that I used to be.
![]() |
| Make a slideshow - it's easy! |



2 comments:
Love it! Hannah is so beautiful!!!Love, Raych
I love the last pic of you and Hannah. It is beautiful!! Wishing you guys a very Merry Christmas! Love ya, Blair
Post a Comment