Thursday, January 31, 2008

Some good news from China

China looks like they referred up to 12/27/05 dossiers. That is a whole 8 days of paperwork that got processed in the last month. Much better than the 1 day many of us were expecting. I can't believe 8 days of paperwork from 25 months ago can make a girl so happy but at this rate, we might go to China before Christmas 08 -- yahoo!!!! We are now officially within the 30 day range of dossiers being processed. It feels like a "home stretch of sorts" even though it will still take several months until we see Lily's sweet face. We are getting there ... slowly but surely.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome news!!! I'm starting to see the light! Yeah! Love, Raych

Melissa said...

We are getting there! I am thinking July??? China in September agter the Olympics - I can do that!!

this is us said...

Oh!!!! I hadn't heard this - such great news!!!!!