Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Week of 24 ....

Yes, we are approaching the Big 24. Twenty Four months of our paperwork officially having been accepted into the Chinese adoption system. Two entire years have drifted, sped & crawled by all at the same time!

The quote from Corrie ten Boom, "Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God" has given me a lot of comfort this week. One of the first people I'd like to meet in heaven is Corrie ten Boom. She is one of my lifelong heroes for all she & her family did to save Jews in Holland during World War II. I have told Jim for a long time that if we ever have daughter #3, I'd love to name her Corrie!

But for now, still waiting on dear daughter #2, I am trusting God this week for the months ahead & asking him to watch over our sweet little Lily -- wherever she is tonight in China.



Powered by eSnips.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know! I looked at the calendar and can't believe Sat. marks 2years for Lily's LID. How did that happen???!!!! Raych