Perhaps I've finally figured out how to make a comment!! Hey - it's your technically challenged sister here. Hannah, what a blast to hear you sing Annie in your bathing suit. I loved it! Deb, I know your heart is longing for Lily Hope She'll be here and we'll watch her to "her thing" - sing, dance, whatever it may be and we'll say, "What an awesome plan the Lord had for her. What was life like without her?" We won't remember. Love you!
Hannah Eriksen The Children's Inn at NIH 7 West Drive Bethesda, MD 20814-1509
Followers
Hannah 1st Grade
Lily's Referral
I am a mom blessed beyond measure with great family and friends living life in Southern California. This is my story of adopting the most beautiful girl from China and more recently the journey of my 1st born, Hannah, fighting Aplastic Anemia.
2 comments:
Perhaps I've finally figured out how to make a comment!! Hey - it's your technically challenged sister here.
Hannah, what a blast to hear you sing Annie in your bathing suit. I loved it!
Deb, I know your heart is longing for Lily Hope She'll be here and we'll watch her to "her thing" - sing, dance, whatever it may be and we'll say, "What an awesome plan the Lord had for her. What was life like without her?" We won't remember.
Love you!
awww.. so adorable! Miss you guys bunches!!!! Praying for Lily. Love you :) ~Blair
Post a Comment