Monday, March 19, 2007

Why have only one when you can have six pony tails?





Hannah came home so happy from pre-school. Jim picked her up b/c I was at the dentist having root canal ... if you can imagine after over an hour of having my face drilled at, I thanked the guy! He did a great job - lots of pain meds & I am good to go! Hannah came home & headed for the swing set (that was the best $100 I ever spent!!!) & then worked for about an hour doing an art project. So cute! Here she is holding our Abbie! This dog gets a lot of love from all of us!

I did Hannah's hair before her dance class -- she wasn't satisfied with the typical one or two pony tails. Tonight was a special night (why, I am not sure, but maybe she is like me....every day is special!) so she wanted SIX pony tails for her dance class. Too cute!! Quiche is in the oven & we are ready for a nice night at home. Imagine that, a home cooked meal. Claim Jumper will probably be calling at any moment to see why we aren't there :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hannah,
Next time ask mom for 10 pony tails!!
~Aunt Rachel