Today was a great day .. meeting at church this morning - of course, I overslept so I arrived practically in my pj's with hair a wreck. My friend Cena came by for a visit for the afternoon with her 3 kids. Hannah did a Narnia show tonight for Jim & I - with 5 costume changes! I took a long nap but that wasn't all good because I had two bad dreams about my upcoming talk next weekend at our Women's retreat! I know I am stressing myself out with this but it will all come together -- God is so faithful & I just have to trust Him. Can you guess the top two fears of people?? If you guessed death by fire & public speaking, you are right. How did I get myself into this?? :-)
Sunday, March 18, 2007
This week's pictures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Debbie,
You are doing an awesome job with tour blog! I love the slideshow, I am going to have to try that out. Do you mind if I add your blog to my links?
Melissa
1/26/06
Post a Comment