Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A BIG thanks to ...

Melissa, who is also adopting a sweet Lily from China. We share the same Log-in date of 1/26/06. Melissa has been a great source of encouragement to me as we wait in this L-O-N-G line for our Lily's. She recently put a new look on her blog & inspired me to do the same!

If we get our referrals at the beginning of July, we could be within 5 weeks of seeing our daugther's faces!! Could it be? Is it actually possible that there might be an end on the road of this never ending adoption journey??

Check out Melisssa's blog: www.ourwaitforlily.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

New look is amazing. I love it. So cute. We can't wait for Lily!!!!
Love, Raych

Melissa said...

OK, I think I must be really emotional becasue yo have me in tears!! You are the inspiration to me!! I lOVE your new blog and yes, we could be 4 - 8 weeks away from seeing our daughter's face for the first time!! So hard to believe. I only hope we get to meet in China!!