Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The Happy Chart




Well, friends, it's that time again! Time for the "Happy Chart"!!! These are the referral projections based on The Rumor Queen (http://www.chinaadopttalk.com/) Take a look, people! After 27+ months of official waiting, we are almost to the front of the line. It looks like July could be the month we see our Lily's face.

I am about to go into international adoption labor & I'd better be ready for this delivery! Time to get Lily's room ready. Time to make sure everything is ready for the referral that might be here in 7 or 8 weeks. Could we really be down to weeks of waiting?!?!?!

Of course, like all the 27 other months, these next few could be filled with more slowness & more delays. Who knows? For now, I am hopeful that in July we will finally be able to see the precious face we have been praying for since December 2004 when we decided to adopt from China.

No comments: