First, never be afraid to ask.
Second, dreams come true.
The minimum age to attend a taping of the Price is Right is 18 years old. My niece is 14. Her dream was to attend a taping with her mom. I called Price is Right to ask if they'd let us in despite the 18 year old guidelines. God bless the wonderful woman that works at CBS & got us into the show! Not only did we get into the taping of the show but we had a miracle meeting with Drew Carey as we were exiting! What a day for a dream to come true for my niece, Danielle.
Now if only I could get a visit with Cesar Millan (The Dog Whisperer) for my 12 year old niece and her mom. I'd be over the moon with dreams coming true.
Here are some fun pictures we took at Price is Right. Including 2 with Drew Carey despite the rule of no photos inside CBS studios.
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |



2 comments:
WOW! You are so awesome! :) ~Blair
You are an amazing women! Beautiful pictures!
Post a Comment