Thursday, May 1, 2008

What a difference a month makes ..

A month ago today Hannah & I flew home from the East Coast and on the flight I started to have visible signs of Bell's palsy. Here I am at our Girl Scout meeting in the middle of April. I love my Arbonne skin care products but the real wrinkle cure is .....drum roll, please ........ Bell's palsy!!! I didn't have a wrinkle anywhere on the left side.

Jim took this photo of me this Monday. Can I just say that I have never been so glad to see smile lines and wrinkles?? I am very thankful for my wrinkles and the ability to blink my eye and smile. I will never complain about a wrinkle again. Promise. It is amazing how dry your eye gets when it doesn't blink as much as it should. Just another reminder to me to be grateful for the little things.

And, yes, the hat says it all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a difference a month makes! You look great. Grateful that your smile is back, Raych