Lily & I went to Hannah's school this morning to join in on the picture day fun. Hannah gave her best smile for the camera .... can you say, "Adorable?!?!!"
The kids in Hannah's class loved coming over to see Lily after they had their picture taken. And as you can see, Lily suffered through with all those 1st grade kids. Ha.ha.ha. She loved every minute with them!


8 comments:
Cute school picture!
BEAUTIFUL School picture..
Love that smile..
She has so much to smile about....and it shows!
You have two BEAUTIFUL daughters! Congratulations (and look out, Jim)!!
Hannah is so precious and so grown-up! I love all the curls!
Blessings
Jenny & Ben
Your Hannah is glowing with pure happiness! I am so happy for your family!
Michelle
Ya, knowing what an introvert lily is, all the attention from all the kids in Hannahs class must have been hard on her :) LOL!!! She must have ate it up-- way fun for her and for Hannah!!
Christy :)
I am reading your blog for the second time and able to post. She looks so much happier than the first day you had her and her rash has cleared up. I just posted on our blog tonight with updated pictures. It is amazing how well these kiddos adjust and how we can't imagine our life without them. I agree that if we hadn't of had to wait this long we wouldn't have our precious little girls.
Post a Comment