Two weeks home & Lily is sleeping tonight in her very own crib for the first time ever! For the past 2 weeks she hasn't been too keen on the idea of being placed in her crib -- even after being fast asleep in my arms!!
Yesterday, Lily had her pictures taken at Pict*re Peop*e. The picture of Lily with her eyes closed is where she is "smiling for the camera"... even though it looks like she is screaming.
Today, Lily & I went to Corner Bakery for breakfast since the Antimite guy was spraying at our house. While there, Lily literally made friends with every person at every table in the near, and not so near, vicinity. She smiled & waved without discrimination -- the police guys, the businessmen, the grandparents, the young family. I am telling you, this little pumpkin is a people-person to the core!! It is so cute to watch her "work the crowd."
Last night I was supposed to be at a meeting at church but I totally forgot even though I had been looking forward to the meeting (hello, new baby brain!?!) Since we had "no plans", we all went to the mall to find the perfect outfit for Hannah's school picture tomorrow. Special thanks to Becki at Limited2 for stepping up to the plate as Hannah's personal shopper & working so nicely with my almost 7 year old! My grown up girl went into the dressing room all by herself for the first time! Also, a special thanks to little Dylan from Hannah's class for giving her a shiner on her left eye from a Tether Ball accident at school. Oops! Hannah decided not to have her 1st grade school picture re-touched .... so that she will always remember the Tether Ball incident :-)!!
Without Hannah noticing tonight I watched her looking at herself in the mirror. She looked at herself with such happiness & pride. She smiled at herself as if to say, "I like what I see!" I am so thankful for her healthy self-image -- if only everyone would look in the mirror & smile back!
Meanwhile, during this post I have been uploading photos from our trip to China to Costco.com. I am up to 638 photos uploaded...humm?
Happy 13 month birthday to our precious Lily Sha-Sha ... what a joy to be with you on this day!
All God's best --





2 comments:
Such beautiful pictures!!! Love that outfit!
LOVE the pictures.
Lily is tooo cute..
Love the outfit..
Have a Great Weekend..
Post a Comment