Jim & Hannah went away last night for a "Father / Child" retreat with our church. They had a great time while I enjoyed doing a lot of nothing at home. Well, I did hang up a curtain & planted some flowers ... which is a lot more than I have done in 2 weeks since we got home from the East Coast.
I don't understand why I am so tired but everyone says I need to rest from the bell's palsy.... so I am resting, people!
Last night, I attempted to watch another Netflix movie, only to realize I had already seen about 80% of the movie before. What is wrong with me? I need to get better at picking movies I haven't seen when adding to My Queue.
I have no idea what China will do this coming month but for some reason I don't think it will be a lot. I just feel like things are going to get even worse before anything gets better. (Where is my hope?!?!) At this point there are only 17 days of paperwork between us & where China is processing right now. How is it possible that it may take them 3 or 4 more months to get through 17 days of paperwork!?!?!
I am ready to go to China now. Well, I am not really ready but I could be ..... very quickly.
I don't understand why I am so tired but everyone says I need to rest from the bell's palsy.... so I am resting, people!
Last night, I attempted to watch another Netflix movie, only to realize I had already seen about 80% of the movie before. What is wrong with me? I need to get better at picking movies I haven't seen when adding to My Queue.
I have no idea what China will do this coming month but for some reason I don't think it will be a lot. I just feel like things are going to get even worse before anything gets better. (Where is my hope?!?!) At this point there are only 17 days of paperwork between us & where China is processing right now. How is it possible that it may take them 3 or 4 more months to get through 17 days of paperwork!?!?!
I am ready to go to China now. Well, I am not really ready but I could be ..... very quickly.



No comments:
Post a Comment