Netflix sent me "Seabiscut" in January & just this weekend (April!?!) I sat down to watch it only to realize that I saw it before. Oh my! Has anyone else had this happen?
The left side of my face is still not working. I have a very crooked-crazy loooking smile -- strange since I tend to smile a lot. My left eye won't blink so I am stuck with wearing one contact in the right eye & massive dry eye on the other side. Oh the joys of bell's palsy but I do truly realize things could be much worse. You just have to try to laugh when your face doesn't work.
On the China-adoption front, they are officially through paperwork of 1/9/2006. Oy. I feel my hope diminishing a bit but I think it is because of how I feel and all that is going on in our family.
About a month ago, I ordered a beautiful necklace with the word HOPE in Chinese on the front of a stainless steel heart. It is such a great reminder for me to keep holding on to the hope of our Lily in China. Inscribed on the back of the necklace is: "Hannah and Lily"
..... Some day.
Sunday, April 6, 2008
You know something is wrong when ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment