Monday, August 25, 2008

Meet My Precious First Grader!!!!




I cannot believe my Hannah is an offical first grader!!!!! Hannah was very ready for the school day except a "little" tired from problems she had sleeping last night. Poor girl slept from 8:45 - 10:45pm and then was awake until 1:37AM!!!!! Needless to say, she did not have any problem fallling asleep tonight! :-)

I love her teacher - she is a TREASURE! I really could not have asked for a more wonderful, kind, caring 1st grade teacher. I am so thankful to the Lord for the match between her & Hannah. I know Hannah is going to thrive in her classroom!

Meanwhile, I have being doing laundry and having fun doing "Lily Loads". I am washing some of Hannah's old stuff and all the new stuff we have purchased. Thank you to Diana at www.1diamond1ruby1pearl.blogspot.com for the suggestions to me on what sizes to buy for Lily & what diaper sizes she will probably be wearing. I have followed Diana's blog for probably 2 years & have been so blessed to watch her journey to China & back. She has a daughter close to Hannah's age + a pumpkin of a girl from China!! Her little daughter from China, Ruby, has given me so much hope to keep waiting all this time for our Lily. I will forever be thankful for this family sharing their adoption journey online. Ruby really has played a key role in allowing my heart to keep waiting & keep hoping!

If all goes well, we will be receiving Lily Sha Hope in our arms in exactly 28 days ... 4 weeks!!!!!!! I am so excited and truly I feel like the "old me" again. I have laughed more & been more relaxed in these last few weeks than I have been in 2years. It is amazing how much joy little Lily has already brought to my heart.

All God's best!

1 comment:

Brian and Christy said...

Hi,
My name is Christy. I am from Kentucky. My husband and I are waiting for our daughter Maddie. It has been 16 long months. I am glad to here of your good news. Hope to see more on you blog about your upcoming journey.
God Bless
You can visit our blogspot.
www.waiting4maddie.blogspot.com
Christy