
We are sooooo in love with this beautiful girl!!! She is waiting for us in Milou Orphanage in Hunan Province. We will probably travel right after her 1st birthday. She is said to be healthy ... and obviously, happy!!!!
All the months of waiting have just melted away.
Thank you, Lord, for doing above & beyond what we could ever think or imagine!!
Monday, August 11, 2008
She Couldn't Be Any More Adorable!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


16 comments:
Hearty congratulations. She is too sweet for words and looks health, well cared for and so happy and good natured. You are blessed. Congratulations to the big sister too!!!!!!!!! Looking forward to your travel story.
Just beautiful!! Congratulations!
Sharon
Wow!!!
Wow !!!!
WOW !!!!!
Absolutely FANTASTIC News! So happy for you guys!
peace
aly & ford
Absolutely Adorable!
OH MY GOODNESS DEBBIE!!!!!!
I cannot believe you got your referral!! Lily is just amazingly beautiful and I love her smile. What an amazing little girl. I am so excited she is from Hunan-- that is where Mia is from and you will have gotcha day in the same room in Changsha and Im sure you will stay at the Dolton as well. I just could not be any happier for you guys and to make it even better, Lily and Mia will only be 11 months apart-- they will totally grow up together knowing they are from the exact same province!!! I am soooooooo happy for you guys. I will try to call you later.
Congrats!!!!
Christy :)
We are full of joy for you all. Lily is beautiful!!! What a true blessing from God. Can't wait to meet her! Love~ Allan & Cheryl
Oh my she is just darling! Look at that smile!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
What a cutie pie!!! she is adorable! I am so happy for you!! you are so right I don't think Lily could be any more adorable. The wait is finally over. Check out her smile!!! Yipppeeee!!!!!!!!!!!
She is soooo stinking cute!!!!!!!!
Congrats!
What a cute little girl!!!
Congratulations! You'll enjoy the Hunan province. That's where our daughter is from as well - we adopted her 13 months ago (she is now 4 1/2 yrs old)
All the best to you and your family!
Barb
What a blessing. She is so cute and smiley! Enjoy the journey. You thought the wait for your referral was bad. The wait to travel is worse ~ much shorter but now you know exactly who is waiting for you.
www.emasjourney.blogspot.com
Oh, she is PRECIOUS!! Healthy, happy, beautiful, bright - what more could any parent wish for??? CONGRATULATIONS!!
REJOICE!!
Sheri
Congratulations on your Hunan referral!! When you are ready to obtain her finding ad (which has a great picture taken months before the referral photo!) come visit us at www.research-china.org.
Have a safe trip!
Brian
so cute and congrats
She is beautiful! Congratulations!
What a beautiful daughter you have.
Congratulations and have a safe and wonderful trip.
Post a Comment