Thursday, August 7, 2008

Referrals Have Been Sent!!

Rumors are out that referrals have been sent from China. I don't know if we will get our referral tomorrow (Friday) or early next week. It is surreal to think that we are really next & that soon we will see a picture of this precious girl we have been praying for & dreaming of for so long.

Stay tuned .. I will post Lily's picture as soon as we have it!!!!!!

This is the verse today from my "verse of the day" calendar. I thought it was so appropriate for today's wonderful news / rumors:
Psalm 116:7-9
"Return unto thy rest, O my soul; for the Lord hath dealt bountifully with thee. For Thou hast delivered my soul from death, mine eyes from tears, and my feet from falling. I will walk before the Lord in the land of the living."

2 comments:

Kina Forman said...

Dear Debbie,
I am so excited for the possibilities! I have another friend currently undergoing the adoption process in China. For them, it has been a long and arduous delay. So, I rejoice with you and trust that God brings your little girl home!!

With joy and anticipation,
Kina

The Fab 5 said...

Rejoicing in this wonderful news!! I have been a silent reader for a few months until this week. You are such a neat family. You have such a strong faith. What a reward for such a good and faithful servant!!!
So step up to home plate.......the pitch is on it's way......the crowd is at it's feet.....the bases are loaded........and God is right behind you holding the bat..........