That was so sweet. I need to figure out how to post videos on our blog. I wished we lived closer. It would be fun to get our little China dolls together.
Hannah Eriksen The Children's Inn at NIH 7 West Drive Bethesda, MD 20814-1509
Followers
Hannah 1st Grade
Lily's Referral
I am a mom blessed beyond measure with great family and friends living life in Southern California. This is my story of adopting the most beautiful girl from China and more recently the journey of my 1st born, Hannah, fighting Aplastic Anemia.
4 comments:
Oh my goodness! So sweet blowing kisses! Love you guys! Looking forward to your visit next week! Blair
I was in love before....but now I just want her. So stinking cute.
I had so much fun watching Lily. She is super cute. You are such a sweet momma. I can hear the smile in your voice. Thanks for sharing.
That was so sweet. I need to figure out how to post videos on our blog. I wished we lived closer. It would be fun to get our little China dolls together.
Post a Comment