I took Lily to the park today to take some pictures. I brought both dogs along for the fun. Our newest dog addition, Joy, was an angel from the moment the leash came out to walking to the park & then sitting nicely near Lily while I took pictures. On the other hand, our beagle, Abbie, was a maniac from the moment she saw the leash. She barked like a seal before we left the house, she tried to be pack leader most of the way to the park & then at the park she wouldn't sit near Lily so I tied her leash to the stroller. Next thing I knew, the stroller was being walked across the park! Can you imagine this crazy beagle?!
Regardless of dog issues ... I did get some great pictures of Lily. Enjoy. She is truly the world's easiest baby. She was just about to go down for a nap at this point in our day ... look at how happy she was for the photo shoot. What a honey!!!
Check out the quilt that Lily is sitting on ... a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e!!! A big HUGE thank you to my friend Camille for such a beautiful handmade gift for Lily!!! Camille & her husband are simply amazing -- if you need a videos taken, edited, etc & live in the Southern California or Oregon area, check them out: www.cevideo.com 

Wednesday, November 19, 2008
One Perfect Dog. One Crazy Dog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
That's a hoot to have that little dog walking the stroller!
Her smile is amazing.
she is so cute!
Post a Comment