Thursday, November 13, 2008

November Fun














Besides Lily having a bit of a cold right now, life has been good here at home! Our miss Sha-Sha is teething big time. With all the drool that comes with teething, she can't keep the top of a shirt dry for more than 30 minutes :-)!


We went to Disneyland on Monday with the girls and Hannah's friend, Moriah. We were pre-celebrating at Disneyland for Hannah's upcoming 7th birthday! No big party this year but somehow I have found a way to stretch her birthday celebration into more than a week ... what a life!!!

Ok, I have to confess ... I haven't been blogging because I am addicted to my new Creative Memories software!!! I am organizing my photos online & creating beautiful scrapbook pages & cards with my new digital photo software. I am loving this software -- I can crop, edit or enhance the pictures & best of all, the program is soooo super easy!! For anyone that wants to actually do something with photos other than have the pictures sit on the hard drive, email me at eriksenvp at gmail dot com. I have the solution for you!!! Thank you so much to Tracy for introducing me to this program -- I love it!!!

The above picture cards took me about 10 minutes....amazing!








1 comment:

t~ said...

Isn't it the best!?! It's so addicting because it's so easy! I'm totally digging the cloning button, if you don't like that stop sign in the background, just take it out. My one friend didn't like her gut in a photo, so I cloned it out. My other friend is very bothered by her front teeth, so I gave her nice new pearly whites with the click of a button, I drawed the line on her when she wanted boobs, I told her she had to pick...teeth or boobs?