Sunday, November 30, 2008

Best Thanksgiving!






We had such a great week in very chilly mid-west!! We met up with both of my sisters and their families (one lives in Indy) & my parents. What a joy that all of my family now knows our sweet little miss Lily! On Thanksgiving day, we all drove over to Danville, IL to be at my Aunt Kathy's place. Thank you, Aunt Kathy & Uncle Fred for hosting such a wonderful day for all of us out of towners!!! We loved being with you all and wished we lived closer!

Lily took her 1st steps at my aunt's place on Thanksgiving day!!!!! I think we are weeks (or days) away from having a little toddler around here!! :-)

Lily came home with a bit of a cold & Hannah has something so I think we will be making some trips to the doctor's office this week.

I hope everyone had a wonderful thanksgiving! I beyond thankful to the Lord for all He has done to bring us to a family of four this year!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was so great to visit with you! Looking forward to the next time, sooner than later! Love you! (My email is bndelong@indiana.edu if you can send me a link to the pictures from the trip!) ~Blair

Christy said...

Glad you guys had a great time!! I cant belive Lily will be walking soon-- too strange!! Pictures are cute as can be and Lily's smile is just amazing!!!

Christy :)

t~ said...

So much to be thankful for!