Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Hannah's Health

This is Aunt Rachel reporting for update duty.

At this moment, Hannah is having a bone marrow biobsy. Her platelet count and both red & white blood cell count are extremely low. Doctors are trying their best to get to the root of the issues.

I will be posting on Deb's behalf as she requests to give updates. Debbie is faithfully by Hannah's side without internet. If you post a comment, I'll be sure to read it to her when we speak.

The main goal of this post is: PRAY, PRAY, PRAY. Seek the Lord's face on behalf of our dear Hannah's health. Pray for answers, treatment and 100% recovery.

Debbie's is overwhelmed so please contact her through this blog. Many thanks to all of you, in advance, for praying!

3 comments:

The Fab 5 said...

Oh Debbie my heart just sunk. I have read your blog since last summer. I will add Hannah to my morning prayers along with the rest of your family. When my son was critically ill in the hospital someone told me "when your most beside yourself, just remember God is beside yourself too." It is so hard to see our child sick. I remember feeling so helpless. God is stronger than anything remember that. Please keep us updated on any specific prayers you need. Prayers are in full force in Illinois.

meremom&dad said...

Debbie,
So, so sorry to hear that your Hannah is sick. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Please keep us posted.

t~ said...

I'm so sorry! I missed this post. I am praying for Hannah.