Monday, December 29, 2008

8AM Update of My Little Hannah

Poor Hannah was actually in quite a bit of pain last night. Her doc here just talked to the doc at NIH, Dr. Young, & they decided it looks like Hannah has developed Serum Sickness -- which can occur after the ATG treatment. They are going to increase her Prednisone dosage to reverse the serum sickness.

Just pray Hannah won't be in pain during this time. It broke my heart to see her hurting so much last night (after 4 weeks of her feeling so good during most of this experience). I will make sure she gets pain meds & if the hospital won't get what will work for her, you are going to see me on the street corner buying something so fast it will make the nurses heads spin :-)

Thanks for prayers & love -- keep it all coming!!

8 comments:

Melissa said...

I am sorry that Hannah is going through this! I hope she feels some relief soon.

Robin said...

I LOVED the video of Hannah reading her thank you! We think of you guys so often and are continuing to pray for you... Hang in there, and thanks for updating the blog so often.

Kim said...

Thanks for the update..
Sorry to hear Hannah has to go through this..
Hugs..

Unknown said...

Deb, Hannah looks so sweet with her little sister. I'm so so sorry she has to go through this. We are sending love and prayers EVERY SINGLE DAY! Stay as strong as you are. So much love to you all. Taylor said to give Hannah a hug!

Unknown said...

Deb, Hannah looks so sweet with her little sister. I'm so so sorry she has to go through this. We are sending love and prayers EVERY SINGLE DAY! Stay as strong as you are. So much love to you all. Taylor said to give Hannah a hug!

Christy said...

Im so sorry about the bad night. That is just hearbreaking to hear she was in pain-- a mothers worst nightmare to have their child in pain. I pray Hannah responds well to the prednisone and that the serum sikness goes away. You guys continue to be on my heart.

Hugs,

Christy :)

DiJo said...

Hi!
Just wanted to let you know that I am on this prayer chain!!

Bless you!
Di

Inge said...

So sorry to hear about Hannah's challenges; Prayers continue to come your way. With Love, Inge