I am very tired right now but I wanted to give a quick post before we leave Maryland. We survived the water main break in Bethesda that made national news today ... the water looks gross but besides that life is normal at the NIH.
I am so grateful to the Lord for opening the doors for us to come to the NIH & to now be going home for Christmas together!!
For the past 3 years at Christmas you probably heard me saying "next Christmas we will have Lily". This Christmas we have our sweet-precious-darling-love-a-girl, Lily, home from China & it was just breaking my heart to think of us all not being together. Thank you, Lord, for answering the desire of my heart to bring our family together for Christmas 2008!!!
Since the start of Hannah's illness on December 1st it has overwhelmed me to be the recipient of so much generosity & kindness. God has used so, so, so, so, so many of you to encourage us & support us during this trial. From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU! My mom and sisters are simply A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!! (and you, too, Dad!!)
We will be back to the NIH in March for follow up. Any cards & packages that we missed on this trip (because we are leaving early) will be waiting for Hannah when we get here in March. :-)
Please continue to pray that Hannah's bone marrow "will come back from vacation" -- pray that this treatment she received will start to work!
Hannah has a special message to all of our friends in the real world & in "blog-land" --
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Goodbye, Maryland ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


12 comments:
that video was precious. I am so excited you guys are coming home in a few hours and get to spend Christmas together. God is good!
-Megan
The video is precious..Hannah you are truly an angel! Merry Christmas to you!!
What a beautiful message, Hannah! And you are so welcome! I will continue to pray for you and your family! Have a safe and uneventful flight back to California today!
Wishing you a blessed Christmas and lots of fun with your sweet little sister Lily!
Merry Christmas and a HEALTHY NEW YEAR to all of you! With Love,Inge
Hannah is such a strong girl with a good heart. I liked the video. SO glad you all get to be home for christmas.
Merry Christmas Debbie,
Misty
Hannah, you are so adorable!! Your spirit is such an inspiration!! We are praying for safe travel and speedy recovery!! We love you and your family and we are so thankful that you are spending Christmas at home with Lily and family!!
XXXOOO The Adams and Figueroa Families
The video is precious and so is hannah!! Your prayer has been answered and you will be with your complete family this Christmas-- oh the joy !!!!
We will continue to keep you guys in our prayer and we love and are thinking about you often. If you need any help with Lily, let me know-- I would love to get her for some time!!
Deb-- you guys have a very Merry Christmas as you celebrate Jesus' birth!!
Love Tons,
Christy :)
I was so thrilled for you family that you are all going to be together for Christmas. My heart was aching when, earlier this week, I realized that Miss Hannah was probably going to spend Christmas at NIH. I am so glad that that is not going to happen.
Now, for the Christmas miracle to continue and Miss Hannah's bone marrow to wake up and get working!!
Have a blessed Christmas!
She is so so so precious and we will continue to pray for the Lord's healing on her little body. We too are excited to finally spend Christmas with our China doll. We both can finally say she is HOME instead of next Christmas. I was praying that we wouldn't have to put that in our letter again this year and we didn't. Blessings to you family this Christmas season and the Lord watch over the healing of Hannah!!
Dear Hannah,
You brought tears to my eyes as I heard you speak with such a sweet heart. I know God will continue to keep you near him and you'll heal and continue to be the strong girl we all know. Have a safe and happy journey home to be with your sister Lily and the rest of the gang!
Have a wonderful Christmas!
Dear Hannah~ I'm so glad that you're home. I can't wait to see you again. Merry Christmas! We're praying for you. Love, Lindsay
So glad that you will all be together!!! I hope that your travels were safe and that your family enjoyed an especially blessed Christmas!
Ashley (Baltimore, MD)
Welcome home Hannah! I have been so impressed with your great attitude and bravery!!! What a blessing you are to all who have met you through this journey!
I hope you had a great Christmas. Lily must have been SOOOOO excited to see you! I will be praying that you continue to get well. Take care of yourself and your Mommy & Dadddy too!!! And, extra hugs for sweet Lily!
Many blessings!
Miss Diana
Post a Comment