Hannah has been accepted into the National Institute of Health's program. She will be under the care of Dr. Neal Young. He's the world's expert on Hannah's rare condition.
She must check in by Sunday evening at 7PM.
Jim is in the process of working on the flight details.
WE ARE SO HAPPY!!!
WE ARE SO HOPEFUL!!!
THIS IS A GIFT!!!
Prayer requests:
1. Pray that Hannah will not get infection. Her little body can't take it right now.
2. Pray for the flight to be smooth and problem free. (Hannah will be required to wear a mask as a preventative measure. Debbie, Jim and Grandma will be traveling with Hannah).
3. Pray for Lily. Our newest addition will be with the Slazis family in California while Hannah receives her treatments in Maryland. Thank you Slazis'!!! I don't know what we'd do without you!!
Thank you everyone for your efforts. We are overwhelmed with love and concern from so many people all over the world.
~Aunt Rachel
Thursday, December 11, 2008
We Are In!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Awesome news!!! I just sent you and Rachel and email. One more great contact in Bethesda for you!!!
Hugs,
Diana
We are praying for you for ALL of your needs. We are thinking of you throughout our day and night.
We love you so much and pray that everything will go smoothly for everyone.
Love,
Lynne, Bill, Rebekah, Tamara, Caleb, and Joshua
My daughter and I have been praying for Miss Hannah over the last week, and we are so glad that you received such awesome news. Our prayers will continue not only for your family, but also for Dr. Young and his staff.
Stay strong!
Fantastic news! SO glad to hear Hannah will be able to be treated there. Praying for Hannah's health and all your other intentions.
I'm so happy to hear about this great news. Will keep all the family in prayers for a smooth travel and great outcome. God in not good, HE is great and our awesome God!!
Oh what wonderful news!!! I will begin praying for those specific concerns. I will keep the entire family in our prayers. Hannah I know God has a wonderful adventure ahead for you. Let him be your storyteller. You are a very brave little girl your momma is so proud we can hear it in the words she writes and see it in the videos you have made!!
Post a Comment