This is Debbie .. I truly don't have much to say except this was a really hard day. Just pray for sweet little Hannah to be healed & that this treatment will work. Blood cultures revealed that she does have a serious blood infection & so she just started on a 14 day IV antibiotic.
Jim headed back to California for work.
I am still in shock from everything Hannah is going through & will have to go endure to get through this. I know it is just God's grace that is holding me up. Thank you to everyone that is praying & encouraging us through this storm. We love our friends, family & network of people that are praying ... many that we have never even met! Thank you.
With the sleeping princess in her pink leopard print pj's --
Debbie
"I lift up my eyes to the hills -- where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven & earth. He will not let your foot slip -- he who watches over you will not slumber; indeed, he who watches over Israel will neither slumber nor sleep." Psalm 121: 1-4
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
1st Day of Treatment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
So sorry you had such a hard day. Hoping tomorrow brings new hope and healing.
Dear Debbie, You all continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. I am so thankful that you were able to go to this facility for her treatment. It sounds like they are on top of things. May God give you comfort and strength thru this extemely challenging time. Sending you lots of healing thoughts. Love, Inge
All of you are in our constant prayers.
Hannah & Family,
Ben and I are praying for you all for health, quick healing, strength, and the peace and joy that only comes from above. We love you.
B&J Wertheim
Debbie,
I am praying for god to give you strength, soooo sorry you are going through this. I wish I could wave a magical wand and make everything better for Hannah. Take care of yourself she needs you as much as you need her. May god give you all the strength.
Love Ya Grl friend,
Misty
Post a Comment