Monday, December 22, 2008

All I want for Christmas is ....

to be at home with both of my girls!!!! Guess what? Dreams do come true! The doctor is switching Hannah to oral anti-biotics so that we can fly home on Christmas Eve!

I am beyond thankful!!!! Just last night I was really feeling sad that we weren't all going to be together ... thank you, Lord!!!!

Tickets are set & we will fly direct from Dulles to LAX on Christmas Eve. We land @ 4:40 ... just in time to spend Christmas Eve together & be home together on Christmas!!!!

The doctors here will be working with Hannah's doctors at home to coordinate her care at home & her weekly transfusions.

My mom drove down from Philadelphia as soon as she heard we were going to leave on Wednesday. My mom will be here until we leave on Wednesday -- we are all off to the Inn to make Christmas cookies & hang out. Aunt Miriam is still here & worked all day on crafts with Hannah ...fun, fun in Maryland :-)!

9 comments:

Jenny said...

God is so good! That is so great you will be home for Christmas! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Love ya,
Ben and Jenny

Lilly said...

Yahoo! I checked your blog regulary for updates and are so happy about this great news for you and your family!

Merry Christmas and praying that next year will bring you great health and time with friends and family.

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO!!!! We're SO excited for you! I'll be praying for a safe, delay-free trip home. Many blessings and MERRY CHRISTMAS! All our love and blessings,

Brigitte, Steve, Kayla and Brody

Melissa said...

It's a Christmas Miracle!!! I am so happy for you..truly just thrilled! God is Good and it appeard those doctors are also pretty good!!

Inge said...

This is great news!!! You could not buy a gift that would compare to this one! What a blessing! Prayers continue for Hannah's healing and for a safe trip back to CA!

Suzanne said...

What a WONDERFUL Christmas blessing. Wishing you safe travels and an amazing holiday.

The Fab 5 said...

HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so sad for you that you were not going to be together but happy Hannah was where she needed to be. Now hooray you are all going to be TOGETHER!!!!!! Have a wonderful Christmas, I am sure you will. Prayers for safe travel and no infections are heading your way.

misty said...

That's AWESOME! It is truly a christmas miracle that you will all be together on christmas day. I hope this is the beginning of all good things to come for Hannah and your family.

Love ya grl friend,

Misty

sabrina said...

Yeah, I just was thinking about Hannah and Lily. I'm very happy that you are all going to be together again. Just in time for Christmas.
God Bless
Love,
Sabrina, Elizabeth, Rhiannon and Chris Heaney