Hannah has been running a temp all night. It's up to 103 & she is not feeling very comfortable. Please pray that her fever will come down quickly & she will feel better.
Monday, December 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hannah has been running a temp all night. It's up to 103 & she is not feeling very comfortable. Please pray that her fever will come down quickly & she will feel better.
2 comments:
Praying for sweet little Hannah..
Hugs to you all..
~ Kim
Oh Debbie this has been such a rough ride. You have such a good spirit and postitive attitude. I don't know that I would be as strong as you. Well I know I wouldn't I wasn't when mom son was critically ill. Don't forget to take care of you too. I know Hannah is top priority as any mom would know. If daddy can sit with her squeeze a little devotion time or coffee time with a friend to refuel your heart and mind too. Hannah is a very lucky girl to have a mom who is so in touch with God and has taught her daughter that same kind of peace. I am really going to try and get that sweet girl something in the mail. She deserves a few gifts for all she has gone through!!
Post a Comment