Friday, December 12, 2008

Prayer Request

We are asking for prayer that Hannah will be protected from infection as she travels on Sunday. She is extremely vulnerable at this time.

Pray for an easy travel day from southern California to Maryland: flights on time and smooth sailing through security.

Pray for Lily's heart to be connected to Jim, Debbie and Hannah as they'll be separated during this time.
~Aunt Rachel

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Debbie, Can you guys take a web cam so you call call home to Lily? This way she can still be connected to you! (we did this while we were in China and our 4 kiddos stayed home..especially good for our 11month old). We actually have 2 camera's you can use (we live in Anaheim...I could probably bring them up your way)

Also...maybe you can throw together a quick video of you guys reading books to her, talking to her, and singing to her. This could be shown to her everyday while you are away.

Just a thought :)
Hugs! ~stacy

Curt, Pam, Ryan and Carissa said...

I was just now able to update on little Hannah since our computer has been sick for over a week. We will continue to keep your family in our prayers and that the Lord will give you strength during this time. Hannah, we pray that the Lord will covet and protect you and make you completely whole again.

Curt, Pam, Ryan and Carissa

misty said...

Debbie,

I am praying for you daily. Please call if there is anything I can do to help out.
217 474-9456. I am going to put Hannah on the prayer list at church, and the christian radio.
God bless you & your family.

Misty