
Let me know if you want in on this awesome scrapbook software ... i have connections ... just email me at eriksenvp at gmail dot com.
All the best from the other end of the hall in the hospital where I am getting a better wireless signal while Hannah is sound asleep!



9 comments:
BEAUTIFUL pages..
Hugs..
Wonderful pages. Great way to keep your mind busy.
Hope Hannah is feeling better today.
Hi Debbie - not sure if you remember me, but I followed the link from Miriam's page and just read your entire story. I will be praying for your entire family, for the doctor's wisdom and also for strength for you as a mom. Both of your daughters are beautiful and I will keep you all in my prayers. Love, Jen (Kendrick) Kensinger
Love the pages! I have the software and really need to get using it!! So glad Hannah had a better night. Happy New Years and hopefully the New Year brings a Healthy Hannah!! Just think..this is the first year in 3 years we are not waiting!!
You are a permanent tab for me to click on several times a day. Our hearts are linked to every up and down of Hannah's days and nights. How we grieve and worry and pray when she struggles, and how we rejoice at her good days. What a girl! And what amazing grace that keeps her mama clinging to Jesus as she goes through one of the hardest things a mother can go through: watching her little girl suffer. Thank you so much for the wonderful postcard with Hannah's picture and the verse from Psalm 46. It came the day after our pastor preached on that very Psalm. We love you all.
Just Beautiful!!
I know the new year is going to be a healthy one for Hannah!
xoxox
Hi Aunt Debbie!
It's Sarah Anne. That scrapbook page of Hannah is beautiful! I'm serious... you should send that in to an agent! I heard Hannah wanted one a while ago. Does she still? Anyway it's so pretty.
Lots of Love, Sarah
P.S. I know of an agency you could look at:
http://friendlyfacesmanagement.com/default.aspx
I have been reading your blog off and on (I haven't been a good blogger lately) I'm so sorry your sweet girl is so sick. I am praying she gets better soon.
Debbie,
I first began reading your blog around the time you traveled to China. We have adopted from China and Vietnam. I guess I became aware of your family through another blog. I really can't remember. I have never commented before, but just wanted to let you know that I'm praying for Hannah. I have been encouraged by your faith and determination. Hannah is lucky to have you for a mom. I hope she is much better very soon!
Michelle from KY
Post a Comment