Thursday, December 11, 2008

THANK YOU EVERYONE!

I have an overwhelming amount of e-mails!! Thank you. I can't respond to everyone, but I will try in time. Please be patient with me.

We were able to get in touch with Dr. Neal Young, the world's leading expert in Aplastic Anemia at the National Institute of Health in Bethesda, Maryland. Jim spoke directly with Dr. Young this morning. This was an answer to our prayers.

Thank you to each person who has e-mailed me. We are so grateful for the many ways people have pulled together here!

THANK YOU BRIDGETTE RIDENOUR & LISA YOUNG. I am so grateful for the connection and strings you could pull on behalf of our sweet, dear Hannah!

Jim and Debbie are figuring out what is the best plan of attack here.
Please pray for clarity of mind in the decision making process. This is a lot to digest.

~Aunt Rachel

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Debbie -

I had tried to e-mail you about the National Institute of Health - my dad's family is from DC. So glad that you were able to get in touch with Dr. Young. Please let me know if you are in need of anything else. I don't think any of my family knows Dr. Young, but they may have contacts throughout DC in case you need to travel this way. Good luck and God Bless - especially Hannah - she is in my prayers.

Ashley (Baltimore, MD - ashley.ashlynnrose@gmail.com)