Thursday, December 4, 2008

Procedure Completed!

Hannah has successfully had her "port" placed this evening. She's going to celebrate with a milkshake and pancakes. I heard she even did a dance just before the procedure.
What a doll!!

10 comments:

sabrina said...

Yeah Hannah, We knew that nothing can or ever will keep you down. Enjoy you Milkshake and Pancakes.
Your in our prayers and in our Hearts for a speedy and safe recovery home.
Love
The Heaney Family

DiJo said...

Fantastic news!!! Thank you for keeping us posted!
Hannah is blessed to have such wonderful Aunts!!!!
We will continue to pray for that precious girl!!!!

~Diana

Curt, Pam, Ryan and Carissa said...

I decided to finally get updated on your blog tonight and read the news about Hannah. We will keep your family coveted in prayers during this time.

Unknown said...

There is another China family that went through the same thing! www.kaileegetwells.com

She has an amazing story and her parents tirelessly worked to find a donor match in China.

Teresa

Unknown said...

Hannah you are a gift from God to not only your mommie and daddy, but to the world. We are praying for you and we trust God to heal you and strengthen your body. You are so special. We loved your video. Kalin watched it over and over - you are so cute!! We send our love and a BIG hug to you and to your family. "Nothing is impossible with God". John, Dennette and Kalin

The Fab 5 said...

Wow Hannah you are an amazing little lady. You really deserved those pancakes and a milkshake!! I hope you have a wonderful day today. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. I will pray that those little red blood cells start having a party in your body and start making more!! Your in our prayers, and I ditto the amazing supportive family!!

Kim said...

HAPPY DANCE...
YEA...
Glad things went well...
She is toooo cute..

Amanda's said...

I just got the email from our pray chain at church. Sandee Rouse said you needed prays and I'm more than happy to send them your way.

Sounds like Hannah is doing good right now. I'll keep thinking about her and following your blog.

Debi Adams said...

Hannah, you are such an amazing little sweetie!!

We loved your video and we are are all waiting for the sequel. You have a great future as a movie star!!

We know that you will be out riding your bike in the neigborhood real soon!!

You are in our prayers!
XXXOOO!!!
:) The Adams and Figueroa families

Alyson and Ford said...

Hoping for the best news possible! Sending hugs to Hannah!

Alyzabeth's Mommy for Ten Weeks!