Saturday, December 13, 2008

Hannah Fontana in Pictures

Here are some of the pictures I took during our stay at Kaiser Fontana.






It looks like we are actually leaving Fontana, CA ... we took down all the pictures & photos from Hannah's hospital room & we are packed for Maryland. Thanks to Kim & Kevin for bringing a truck to the hospital to bring home ALL of Hannah's stuff! :-)

Again, a huge thank you to those of you that have sent cards, gifts, pictures, photos, etc. We are so blessed to be supported by so many during this time & we truly feel the Lord's hand of guidance as we leave for Maryland.

6 comments:

misty said...

Debbie,

I am praying for Hannah daily. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help. 217 474-9456. My husband was in the navy, and says that the hospital in Bethesda, Md. is a great hospital. I am putting Hannah on the prayer list @ church, and on the christian radio station. GOD BLESS YOU & YOUR FAMILY!
Love ya Girlfriend,

Misty

Inge said...

Dear Debbie and family,
you are in my thoughts and prayers as you travel across country and start the road to recovery there.!
Love and hugs, Inge

Momma M. said...

All the Moskowitzes are praying for all the Eriksens.

The Fab 5 said...

Prayers for a healing trip.

Kim said...

Hannah is in my thougts and prayers daily...
Love the scrapbook pages..
Best wishes on your travel..
Hugs..
Kim

Giovanna said...

Dear Hannah,

Danielle always asks about you and she is hoping you are getting better by the minute...

She says "I MISS YOU AND WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR? PLEASE COME BACK SOON...I MISS YOU AT SCHOOL...I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER..."

We are praying for you sweetie... big hugs from us to you and your family.
GOD BLESS YOU!

Giovanna, Danielle, Kasey & Earl Gutierrez (Room 1 Mrs. Viglizzo's Class)