Sunday, November 23, 2008

Studio City & Off to Indianapolis




On Friday Lily & I went to Studio City to visit my friend, Tracey. Trace owns an amazing tanning salon where I guess the "Who's Who of Hollywood" like to stay dark & beautiful! Tracey is such a sweetheart & it was wonderful to be able to introduce her to miss Lily. Of course, Lily was her perfect little self: smiling & happy!!! A few clients told me I need to go down the street & get Lily an agent. We'll see if Lily is headed for the Pampers commercials or not but I am having so much fun with this sweet bundle of love!!!

Hannah is an amazing big sister & continues to grow into her new role! I am so proud of her how she has handled the life changes the past 7 weeks or so.

Tomorrow we are all flying to Indianapolis to visit my entire family. It will be so great to introduce the newest niece to my sisters & to my dad!!

Happy Thanksgiving and all God's best --

Debbie

2 comments:

t~ said...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your bundle of blessings.

Melissa said...

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving. I love the pics of Lily and I love seeing Hannah with her baby sister! I hope your trip went well..if's Lily is a good traveler then maybe you all can make a trip out East!! Open Invitation!!