Saturday, September 20, 2008

We landed in China!!

We are at the Guangzhou 1st class lounge right now waiting for our flight to Changsha. Unfortunatley, we did not fly 1st class to China but Jim got us into the 1st class lounge b/c of his status with Delta airlines. Nice traveling with Jim. The flight left exactly on time, I slept good in the fetal position because my seat space was smaller than the backseat of a Mazda Miata (oh wait! a Miata doesn't have a backseat!). You get the idea. Jim didn't sleep really at all so I know it will be nice to get to the hotel in Changsha.

It is so hard to believe we are in China ..... and that we will have our Lily in our arms TOMORROW (Monday in China, Sunday middle of the night USA time) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for all your prayers & love!!!!

All God's best from The People's Republic of China!!!!

15 comments:

Melissa said...

Great, one flight down and one more to go!! I am sure its hard to believe that this is really happening! I can not wait for tomorrow night!

DiJo said...

I can't believe you only have one day to wait!!!! YEAH!!! It is so great to hear from you from China!!!! Blessings as you enjoy your free day together!!!! I am beyond excited for you!

Blessings,
Diana

3 Peanuts said...

M good friend Diana gave me your site. I am excited for your very special day.

Kim

Norma said...

Weeeeeeeeeeeee........I am excited for all my friends in China now to meet their daughter......from Canada and the US. Have a great time!!!!

The Fab 5 said...

So glad you made it safely! Looking forward to seeing that first picture!!!!!

Anonymous said...

We are so excited for you!!!!! We can't stop thinking, talking, dreaming about Lily!!
We love you, hurry home!

Kim, Katie and family

t~ said...

I'm so excited for you!

DiJo said...

OK - It is LilyEve!!!! I can't stand it.. Soon the most adorable child in Changsha will be in the arms of her Mama & Baba!!!! Can you tell I am excited!! Tomorrow you will officially have two precious daughters!!! Don't forget to breathe!!!!

Hugs,
Diana

DiJo said...

Hi again!!!
I had to put a little pre-Gotcha Post up for you!!!
Enjoy!

Diana
http://1diamond1ruby1pearl.blogspot.com

Jill said...

I just found you blog and can't wait to see pictures of Lily tomorrow. Congrats!

jennifer said...

I just found your blog through Diana and can't wait to see you with your little girl tomorrow. Congratulations!!

Christy said...

YAAAAA!!! I am soooo glad you are there and doing well. You are going to love changsha-- it is a wonderful hotel and your guide is the same as ours-- Susan ma. She is wonderful and you will love her. I have been emailing her about some other stuff and she said she was getting you as a family tomorrow-- yaaaa!!! I was so hoping you would get her. I cant wait to see Lily in your arms!!!

Our prayers are with you!!!!

Christy :)

Colleen said...

I just found your blog off of another! I am sooooo excited for your family!!! Your baby girl is GORGEOUS!!! What a little cutie-pie! Many Many blessings!!

Annette said...

I found your site through Christy's blog... what an exciting time! Lily is adorable! Congratulations.

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

Hi~

I got an email from my dear friend Diana telling me about you.

Congratulations on your little spicy Hunan girl! Lily is a doll and I am sure she is clever, too (that's what they say children from Hunan are). We received our referral for Lindy--who is from Changsha--one day before your LID for Lily and our lives have never been the same.

I pray you will have an amazing day and smooth transition as you bring Lily into your home. May she be everything you hoped and prayed for.

Congratulations!!!

Many blessings,
Lisa