



Just some fun pictures from Memorial Day in the spa at Aunt Kim's place. These pictures are of Katie, Ryan, Hannah & Lily! I am so thankful for the sweet relationships all the kids have ... good thing since we all spend a lot of time together!
We don't have to go back to the clinic until NEXT Thursday since Hannah's numbers got checked today. Her wbc is 1.4; hemoglobin 8.1 & platelets 44.
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Pool Pictures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
There is a lot to do and see in Maryland. At least have some crabcakes. The closest "good" place is Pelican Pete's in Germantown. I know you'll be spending most if not all your time at the hospital. But it is lovely here in June. =)
I have a friend who is now working as a nurse at NIH...she absolutely loves it!
I hope you have a nice stay. I know it's been hard. But I think about you guys and keep you in my prayers, daily.
Beth
Post a Comment