Wednesday, August 12, 2009

All is Well

Just a quick post: all is well (except for Hannah's Aplastic Anemia & my dislocated shoulder .. ha, ha!). Hannah is doing really good here at Grandma's & Grandpa's place. She has been having A LOT of fun laughing, watching TV, reading & doing art. It is so refreshing to see her having such a great time -- and my parent's are loving having her here!!

Hannah slept a lot today & seems to be getting low on energy -- it will be interesting to see what her numbers are on Friday when we go to the clinic.

I am officially tired -- Hannah is all set up watching Food Network & my mom is going to give her her medication tonight so I can go to bed. Thanks, Mom!! You do everything for me ... and I am so grateful!!!!! And, Dad, thanks for teaching Hannah about "sea food" at dinner tonight. Yuk! :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Is Hannah's care package address still the Inn at NIH? Glad to hear that you both are doing well, all things considered! Wish I could stop by and get in on the art projects going on!

stephanie said...

Glad to hear Hannah is having fun & out of the Hospital!!! Praying for good labs at clinic!! Think of you all often. Stay strong!!
Love, Stephanie