Hannah is still doing better. She wears oxygen at night because her O2 level drops when she lays down. But during the day when she is sitting up, the oxygen is usually off.
She looks soooo much better. It is just amazing to see the difference from one week ago today when she had a raging fever!!
Jim is here from California since last week & will be here until the beginning of next week. Rachel just went back to Philadelphia after spending a few days with all of us.
We have been spending a lot of time talking to doctors about all the medicines that Hannah as to take (and will continue to have to take) & about the plan for the future if this treatment does not work. I think Jim is going to be taking a tour of some different hospitals to get a feel of what facility might be best if we have to go for a bone marrow transplant (Wisconsin Children's & Hutchinson Cancer Center in Seattle).
Lily got right back into the routine at Aunt Kim's place & hasn't cried once when it has been bed time or nap time. What a dream child!!!! I am glad she went back to California-- for her sake -- but we sure miss that little pumpkin!!!
My computer is still out of commission so I have been relying on a community computer at the hospital. Once my computer is fixed or I get a new one, I will be able to post pictures & get back to my digital scrapbooking ways :-) !!
Thank you to everyone that has sent cards & emails & comments. Your encouragement, love & prayers really means a lot!
All God's best --
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Still Doing Better
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
So thankful for the better news today! Continued prayers. Love, Inge
Ditto!
Uncle Eddie
Post a Comment