Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Update

I am still having computer issues or I would post some great pictures of Hannah at the Crayola factory. She had an awesome time with Grandma & Grandpa. I stayed home to have some time to myself. Guess what I did? I know you know. S-l-e-e-p. Can't get enough of it! Heaven for me will include at least a 1,000 year nap.

Hannah is doing well. Last night (Monday), we had a bit of a scare with her temperature creeping up a bit. She was just at 100.5 but that was enough to get me packing my bag for the hospital. Hannah really, really, really did not want to go so we stayed put to sleep for the night at my parent's place. Thankfully today her her temperature has been in the 99 range & we have been able to stay in Pennsylvania. Her throat is a bit sore so she is definitely fighting a bit of soemthing ... otherwise she seems to be doing well! We will go back to clinic in Maryland on Friday.

As of right now, Hannah & I will be going back to California on Saturday, 8/29. Less than 2 weeks away & I CAN'T WAIT!!

As for the biggest news of the day: Make-A-Wish just called & Hannah is being granted her wish NEXT WEEK to go on a shopping spree at the American Girl Place in New York City!! What a perfect way to end her difficult summer on the East Coast!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a lot of wonderful news! Let's just hope that Make a Wish will pay to ship all Hannah's purchases home! What a very fun day that will be!

sabrina said...

We are very happy to read that your on your way home soon. And we are glad to hear the Hannah is feeling well and is haveing a good tme with all of the family in Philly. Sounds like you have a wonderful support group back East and hear on the West Coast.
Debbie your getting back in time to plan a nice 2nd B-day for Miss Lily!
Love
Sabrina

Debbi said...

We can't wait to have you back in town! I hope American Girl was/is a blast for Hannah!
Love you guys
Deb