Aunt Rachel with a brief update.
Hannah sat up in bed and watched a bit of a movie with me tonight. When I asked her questions about what was happening, she answered! This is big news!!
For the first time in a while, she was interested in opening her mail. Someone (sorry I don't remember who) sent her a cute little magnetic checkers game. I asked if she'd like to play. To my shock and complete delight, she nodded yes!!! This is even bigger news!!
When I kissed her goodnight, I said if she's up for it, I'd take her for a wheelchair ride tomorrow. She nodded no. I'm hoping tomorrow will be a new day and she'd like to take the chair out for a spin.
We still don't have our energetic, fun loving, sweet Hannah back. I saw a glimmer of hope tonight, though.
Thank you Lord for sustaining her body that's been through so much.


3 comments:
Indeed this is a good sign. Continued prayers coming your way. Love Inge
Thank you for the update. I continue to lift you all up!!!!
Blessings,
Diana
Way to go hannah! He is going to heal you! I know he will!
Uncle Eddie
Post a Comment