Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Happy Times with Lily!!

Lily is always looking to make someone laugh. She tries once and if it works she does it many more times for you!! We love her spirited little personality. What a gift she is to so many!!


Lil has her favorite spot on the couch where she sits to watch Elmo with baby, drink and a nack (snack). We never have to guess about what she wants, her communication skills are very impressive. We love it!!
Can you see how much she LOVES Pata (pasta)? I am sure there must be some Italian in her!!

Show us your teeth Lil....

Lily loves and misses Mom, Dad and Hannah! We look at your pictures all the time and talk about you lots! I truly believe she understands a little bit, in her own way, what is going on. She is an amazing little girl.

We love and miss you all.

The Slazas Gang


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww!!!! I miss her, miss her, miss her. Thanks for posting these pics!!! Love, Aunt Rachel