Hannah has had a great weekend ... mostly because Aunt Rachel has been here loving on her 24/7!!!! Yesterday they spent the entire day together & had a blast .... even if hours were just relaxing because Hannah's energy level was pretty low. Maybe I can get Aunt Rachel to post later about her special time with Hannah. Plus, she took a bunch of great pictures.
Jim & I made it to church -- even got to Sunday school to see our dear friends before class was over. Lily came & of course was her completely charming self saying "Hi", "Bye", "Mom", "Da". I haven't been to our Sunday School class since November and even then, I hadn't been that regularly because we had just come home from China with Lily. Fortunately, the class remembered us .. just kidding!! They actually cheered when we walked in (thanks, guys!) and spent some time praying for us & for Hannah's health. What a God we serve that He has given us such an awesome church family to support us during this time!!! Thanks, Fusion friends - we love you all & thank God for your dear, tender prayers for our family!!!!!
While we were at church we talked with the High School Pastor, Brian, & he said the high school group made a movie last week that they are going to take to Daniel at the hospital. I guess the movie is all the high school kids saying Hi & telling Daniel that they are praying for him ... isn't that awesome? Brian & Kim's high school aged son, Michael, are going to visit Daniel this week & reach out to him. Thanks Brian & Micheal!! I know your visit (and future visits) will make a huge difference for this special young man!!!!
This morning Aunt Rachel & I take Hannah to the clinic to check her blood count numbers & maybe have her get transfusions. Lily is going to Aunt Kim's for some fun, fun, fun!!! That girl goes seamlessly between our homes & I am so thankful that all she knows is love, love, love at either house! What an incredible blessing!!
"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast. For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do." - Ephesians 2:8-10
Monday, April 27, 2009
Clinic Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment