Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Getting Admitted

Hannah & I are here at the clinic & waiting to get admitted to the hospital here in Fontana. Her stomach just hasn't been right for several days. This morning things got worse so we talked to the doctor & she wanted Hannah to come right away. We are just waiting for a room on the Peds Oncology unit to be available for Hannah -- probably around 3pm.

I have had a pit in my stomach since last night that something was really brewing in Hannah's system. The Lord brought the verse to my mind: "Cast all your cares on Him for He cares for you." Hannah & I talked about that a bit on the ride over the hospital ... none of this is a surprise to God & we can trust Him & lay our cares on Him so we don't have to worry.

Moment by moment.....

Here we go again into the hospital.

Please pray for Hannah's intestines & for this to just be a little bump in the road.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just to reconnect with you through your blogspot. Have prayed off and on for you since this journey for Hannah began, but had not checked out your blogspot until today. I have spent the last hour reading, enjoying, and praising God for His care over all of you! Thank you for sharing. Also I see a link to Dave. Remember I've been 66 years on my diabetic journey with our faithful God. I send my love and prayers.
Iva

Canada to China and back! said...

My family will certainly be praying for you and yours! I will also add Hannah to our churches prayer team's list!

God Bless,
Kim

Kim said...

Hope all goes well.
big prayers and hugs..
Keep us posted..

Melissa said...

There is a plan...and we need to have trust. I am praying that this visit is a short visit and Hannah is back home soon!

Valerie Speer said...

Just wanted to let you know that we are praying for you all as well. It was nice to see you in the fam room at church on Sun & see your precious lil girl Lily playing =D