



Lily was very, very, very sad to see Grandma go today at the airport. She literally kept following her .. like, 'and where do you think you are trying to go??' It was too cute for words. Lily LOVES my mom .. as does, Hannah ... as does, Jim ... and me! We had a great 2 week+ visit with her helping with everything & "just being here" for some of our time at home. Thanks, Mom, for making the long trip from Philadelphia. I am so grateful we got to be home the entire time & do a lot of nothing....it was great!
Jim is out of town and my Mom is gone so tonight it is just me, Hannah & Lily - all 3 girls at HOME!!!
Lily has a cold -- poor thing has a runny nose & a cough but she is still as happy as can be. She scared the heck out of me tonight with a major flip out of her mini -rocking chair. I was in the kitchen with Hannah (10 feet away) ... when I looked over, Lily was standing up on the chair with a huge smile on her face and dove forward onto the tile & completely flipped over. Oh my goodness!!!! MAJOR scare & she barely cried!?!?! Hannah had just finished watching America's Funniest Videos. Maybe Lily thought we could win $100,000 with her front flip trick. Thank you, Lord, she is fine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I met with some of the hospital administrators yesterday, along with 2 other moms. It was a difficult & emotional meeting but it was good & I do feel like our concerns were truly heard. The top hospital nurse administrator had a lot of tears in her eyes so I know she cared & had a lot of empathy for what we (and the floor nurses & our children) are going through. I guess the real sign if we were heard or not is if changes are made -- so, we will see.
I have been stalking chinaadopttalk.com all week looking for rumors about referrals. I am waiting to see baby's face on www.addingasister.blogspot.com .... can't wait for the stork to land!
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Grandma is Gone :-(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment